Monday, September 17, 2012

New Prop Website

This is the last post on this blog...from now on all new projects and news will be on my new site BlindSquirrelProps.com exclusively. I'll keep this blog online for a while but I'll eventually delete it. Please change your bookmarks and RSS subscriptions.

So, what's up with the new site?
  • The home page is a blog that will feature progress on my current progress as well as any news worth mentioning. I've moved all the posts from this blog over to the new site. 
  • I'll be rebuilding all the posts as part of my Projects section, with bigger photos that you can enlarge to 1000 x 764 and expanded description so they should be more informative and worth re-reading. That's a long term job but I'll post on the blog when something has been updated.
  • A Supplies section with posts, reviews and tutorials on prop building materials and techniques to help expand your skill set.
  • A Kits section so you can order copies of props from some past projects and most of the upcoming ones! 
Getting the website finished will be an ongoing task which I hope to have completed in the next few months.

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope to see you over at the new BlindSquirrelProps.com!